The dish is easy to make and perfect for those looking for a quick, yet satisfying meal.
– 250g frozen udon noodles
– 2 tbsp vegetable oil
– 3 garlic cloves, minced
– 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
– 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
– 3 tbsp soy sauce
– 2 tbsp oyster sauce
– 1 tsp sesame oil
– 2 green onions, sliced
– Sesame seeds for garnish
1. Remove the frozen udon noodles from the packaging and set them aside.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a wok or large skillet over high heat.
3. Add the minced garlic and grated ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
4. Add the snow peas and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, and sesame oil. Set the sauce aside.
6. Add the frozen udon noodles to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes to heat them through.
7. Pour the sauce over the noodles and vegetables and toss to coat evenly.
8. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve hot.